Friday, December 27, 2013

OOTDays Christmas 13'

Hey! I hope all of you had a nice Christmas! I just wanted to show you what I wore for Christmas Eve and day. Some of the stuff was featured in my most recent haul and the rest I may not even remember where I got because they were already part of my collection.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola! Espero que hayan pasado una bonita Navidad! Solo quería mostrarles lo que usé para Noche Buena y el día de Navidad. Algunas cosas son de mi último "haul" y el resto son cosas que ya tenía en mi colección.




Sorry for the bad quality of the makeup pictures. My computer did "better" than my camera at nighttime.
Lo siento por la mala calidad de las fotos. Mi computadora trabajó mejor en la noche que mi cámara.

For Christmas eve I went with this skirt and crop top from Forever 21 and to be a bit more covered up and warm I put on some black tights that were a gift. The black Bucco boots went perfect with the outfit and I kept it simple with the jewellery. For makeup I opted with a very smoked out matte brown smokey eye with some false lashes. I applied a more caramely brown from the lid to higher than the crease and I applied darker browns in the crease to really define the eyes. I played around with this until I got what I wanted. However, what I really wanted to feature with my makeup was this awesome vampy Revlon Black Cherry lips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para noche buena me decidí en utilizar esta falta y camisa corta de Forever 21 y para estar un poco mas calientita me puse estos "tights" negros que fueron un regalo. Las botas negras Bucco completan perfectamente el atuendo y lo mantuve bastante simple con los accesorios. Para el maquillaje opté por  un "smokey" eye marrón matte. Apliqué un marrón más color caramelo en todo el párpado hasta más arriba de la cuenca y después definí la cuenca con marrones más oscuros hasta que llegué al "look" deseado. Lo que realmente quería resaltar de este maquillaje eran los labios oscuros y color vino, para eso usé el color Black Cherry de Revlon.





For Christmas Day we kept it casual and just went to eat to this wonderful cuban restaurant at Condado. I went with these awesome blue jeggings from Forever 21, the blue stripped shirt I've had for a while and the classy Worthington blazer is from JCPenney. The awesome flats, which I have been obsessed with lately are from Old Navy and the accessories I've also had for a while but I believe they are from Charlotte Russe. For Christmas day instead of playing up the lips like the night before I focused on the eyes. I went with a golden and olive eye and put on a more toned down pink lip in Magenta Haze from Loreal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para el día de Navidad lo mantuve bastante casual ya que solo fuí a comer con mi familiar a un excelente restaurante cubano en Condado. Usé estos jeggings azules de Forever 21, la camisa de rayas la tenía de hace un tiempo y el "blazer" Worthington  es de JCPenney. Los zapatos son de Old Navy y he estado obsesionada con ellos hace tiempo y los accesorios los tengo hace un tiempo pero creo que son de Charlotte Russe. Para el maquillaje lo mantuve más sobre los ojos esta vez con un look dorado y verde oliva. Los labios los mantuve tenues con un rosa un poco mas suave en Magenta Haze de Loreal.



Lastly, my nails for these days I call my Black Cherry Rose nails. I used Bettina's Runway for solid coloured nails, Bettina's Celebrate as the base color for the nails with designs. I wanted to emulate the  stripes of the crop top on the ring finger with Runway and the roses on my thumb were created with Runway and I mixed that with white to create the different tones. The green leaves are Sinful Color's Exotic Green. I'm crazy about this mani!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Por último, para mis uñas he decidido llamar el diseño Black Cherry Rose. Utilicé el esmalta Runway de Bettina para las uñas color vino y Celebrate nuevamente de Bettina como el color base para las uñas con diseño. En el dedo anular quise emular las rayas de la camisa de noche buena con el color Runway y para hacer algo diferente en el pulgar creé esta rosas con el mismo color de las rayas mezclando con blanco para las diferentes tonalidades. Las hojas verdes fueron creadas con el color Exotic Green de Sinful Colors. Me encantó como quedaron!

Anyway, this is what I wore for these last two days. I hope you enjoyed the post and you spent wonderful days with your loved ones. I love this season, spending time with my whole family is the time of the year where I laugh the most.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esto fue lo que llevé puesto estoy últimos dos días. Espero hayan disfrutado la entrada y hayan pasado unos día excelente junto a sus seres queridos. Me encanta esta temporada, pasando tiempo con mi familiar entera es el tiempo del año cuando mas me rio. 

:) Keymi

P.S. What presents did you guys get? Did Santa behave?
P.D. Y como se comportó Santa con ustedes? Que les trajo?

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Day is celebrated in many ways. People decorate their homes, arranging meals, shelter or charity projects for people with very little money.

    ReplyDelete