Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Stuff!


Ok, so for my first post back I'm going to do kind of like a haul, but not really because I've gotten these things during a long period of time. It's more of a my most recent new things. These are things I'm still trying out and you'll probably see a few of them in review post soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para mi primera entrada de vuelta les traigo como un "haul" pero en realidad no, simplemente son cosas nuevas que he acumulado por un poco de tiempo. Son cosas que todavía estoy probando y de las cuales probablemente vean reseñas pronto.




The polishes I got in one trip to Walgreens. I had been on the hunt for a while for a pretty, neutral, off-white color and as soon as I spotted Loreal's Walk on the Beach #300 I couldn't not get it. I was only going to purchase that polish but as I was going to pay I saw that near the register they had all these glittery polishes on sale. I don't quite remember how much they were but they were cheap. The two colours I got are Triple Shine from Sally Hansen in Dream Sequins and Fanta-sea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los esmaltes los compré en un solo viaje a Walgreens. Hace un tiempo estaba en la búsqueda de un color neutral, blancuzco y bonito, tan pronto vi este color de Loreal en #300 Walk on the Beach no podía no comprarlo. Solo iba a comprar éste pero cuando me acerco a la caja veo estos esmaltes bellos y brillosos en especial. No recuerdo bien el precio pero compré estos dos Sally Hansen Triple Shine en Dream Sequins y Fanta-sea.


I had been looking for a clarifying shampoo for a while, I tend to use dry-shampoo in my hair at least twice a week and I always feel like I have "gunk" building up on my scalp. It was between this Panteen Clarifying Shampoo one and the Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo, which I've also heard is good, but this one was the only one I could find and I only found it after a while of looking. I finally found it at my supermarket and so far so good. I hope to have a review on this soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estuve buscando un champú clarificante por un tiempo y yo suelo usar un "dry-shampoo" al menos dos veces en semana y siempre siento que se me acumulan residuos en el pelo. Estaba entre el Pantene Clarifying Champú y el Neutrogena Anti-Residue Champú que también he escuchado que es bueno pero este fue el único que pude encontrar y solo lo encontré después de una intensa búsqueda. Finalmente, lo encontré en el supermercado y espero tener una reseña pronto.



As you can see I'm a little bit lipstick crazy, I don't think I'll ever have enough lipsticks. I got both Loreal ones on a buy one get one half off. The pink one is in Magenta Haze #185 and the red one, which I thought was perfect for the holiday season  is True Red #315. These lipsticks are pretty pigmented and very hydrating, although they are not the best with staying power.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Como pueden ver estoy un poco loca con los pintalabios, no creo que alguna vez tenga demasiados. Ambos los de Loreal los compré en especial de compra uno y el otro a mitad de precio. El rosa es en el color 185 Magenta Haze y el rojo, perfecto para las navidades, en 315 True Red. Estos pintalabios son bien pigmentados e hidratantes aunque no son los mejores con la duración.




Lately I've been obsessed with vampy colors for this holiday season.  Revlon's Black Cherry #477 is beautiful, shiny, pigmented and leaves a bit of stain on the lips as it fades. It's a little hard to wear but can be worn lightly as a stain and built up to the intensity desired. Wet-n-Wild's Cherry Bomb (918D) is a good, cheaper alternative to Revlon's Black Cherry but is a bit more red and leans more to the matte side. If you want a dark vampy color that's a bit more wearable, you can go with the Maybelline Color Sensational The Elixir Lip Color in 045 Amethyst Potion. This lip color is a very pigmented lip gloss, the reviews on this are hit and miss, but as for me I really like it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Últimamente he estado obsesionada con colores oscuros para este tiempo de navidades. El color 477 Black Cherry de Revlon es hermoso, pigmentado, brilloso y tiñe los labios al gastarse. Es un poco difícil de usar pero se puede usar con una mano ligera e ir aumentando la intensidad hasta que se llegue a la deseada. Cherry Bomb (918D) de Wet-n-Wild es una buena alternativa a el de Revlon pero es un poco mas rojo y tienda a ser mas matte. Si deseas un color oscuro aún mas apto para la vida diaria puedes optar por el Color Sensational The Elixir Lip Color en 045 Amethyst Potion. Este color es un gloss bien pigmentado y las reseñas por ahí están entre si y no pero por lo menos a mi me gusta bastante.
Lip Color Swatches / Muestras de los pintalabios
And to finish up, I got the elf Contour eye brush from the Studio line. I got it to replace another elf brush that my dog destroyed and is pretty similar but is from the regular line. I haven't tried it out yet but I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as I did the last one. These are the things that I have been trying out lately, if you want reviews on anything please let me know. Thanks for reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para terminar, compré la brocha de elf Contour del Studio Line. Lo compré para reemplazar otra brocha de elf que mi perra destruyó y es bastante similar de su línea regular. No la he usado todavía pero se que la disfrutaré igual que la otra. Estas son algunas cosas que he estado probando recientemente y si quieren reseñas por favor déjenme saber. Gracias por leer!



:) Keymi

P.S. I hope you enjoyed my first post back!
P.D. Espero hayan disfrutado mi primer post de vuelta!


3 comments:

  1. Those dark lip colors look divine :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love them! They can really kick up a look!

      Delete
  2. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete