Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Comeback!

I'M COMING BACK! Hey guys! I have been disappeared from the blogger world for months, but I am here to tell you, I'm coming back. This hiatus has been a period of ups and downs for me and I just needed to focus on me and while I never forgot about the blog I never got that "umph" to write. But I'm feeling like myself again and I'm feeling like this was a part of me and it's missing. So now that Christmas break is here and my life is about to take a huge turn I thought that it would be the perfect time to reintroduce the blog into my new rutine. I already have a few ideas in mind and I look forward to sharing them with you. I hope you can all welcome me back and you enjoy the things I'm gonna posting soon. Happy Holidays pretty people! I'll see you soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESTOY DE VUELTA! Hola chicas! He estado desaparecida del mundo de blogger por meses pero estoy aquí para decirles que vuelvo. Este tiempo libre ha sido un periodo de subidas y bajadas para mi y tenía que enfocarme en mi. Aunque nunca me olvidé del blog no nacían en mi ya las ganas de escribir. Pero me siento como yo de nuevo y siento que este blog esta una parte de mi que ahora falta. Asi que ahora llegó el "break" de navidades y mi vida esta tomando un giro, pensé que sería el momento perfecto para reintroducir el blog a mi rutina. Ya tengo algunas ideas en mente y estoy emocionada de compartirlas con ustedes. Espero que me reciban nuevamente con brazos abiertos y que disfruten las cosas que estaré "posteando". Felicidades gente linda! Los veo pronto!

:) Keymi


No comments:

Post a Comment